- The knowledge based economy has created tremendous opportunity for organizations that can effectively use teams and collaborative work groups.
- To be effective, teams and groups need to pay attention to both how well they work together, as well as what they are producing.
KAW has expertise in helping teams form, develop and function effectively. Our expertise includes:
- Understanding different personality styles
- Maintaining and building trust
- Effective conflict resolution
- Planning and running effective meetings*
- Project meetings
- Goal setting
- Problem solving
- Strategic planning
· Coaching effective collaboration with other groups/teams/departments
Who can Benefit from this service?
Anyone charged with:
- Leading a Team
- Fostering effective teamwork and collaborative working relationships in a group or department
- Improving working relationships with other groups, teams, departments
- Implementing a project or initiative
- Team Leaders
- Internal Consultants
* In addition to training, our electronic handbooks "Meetings That Work" and "Team Tools" also provide both individuals and teams with step by step guidance on how to design and run more effective meetings and hold effective team discussions.
Requests for Proposals
KAW welcomes the opportunity to be on your list of potential providers and participate in appropriate requests for proposals. To contact us about how we can help meet your needsclick here.
To visit other areas of our website, click on the appropriate link in the menu on the left. If you don't see a menu, click here to return to our main page.
Top of Page