provides Training and Development, Organizational Development, Teambuilding,
Strategic Planning and Human Resource
Since 1994, our Core Competence has been helping organizations meet their business and strategic goals by identifying and developing the needed human resource capability to achieve these goals.
Our client base includes large world class organizations, vigorous entrepreneurial companies and non profits. Most are recognized leaders in their industry or field.
3 Ways to Meet Your Needs
· Direct consulting services in Training and Development, Organizational Development, Teambuilding, Strategic Planning and Human Resource Management.
· Online Sales of the “Manager’s Toolkit” electronic handbooks that guide Managers, Supervisors and Team Members step by step through some of their most challenging tasks such as:
- Designing and Running Better Meetings
- Delegating Work Successfully
- Managing Projects
- Time Management
- Coaching Employees.
These electronic handbooks can be stored on your desktop, laptop or tablet for ready reference whenever you need them to design a meeting, hold a team discussion, manage a project, or delegate a task.
· Off-the-shelf courseware that trainers can use to deliver high quality training without having to spend the time developing it themselves.
To get a description of each of these areas including samples, and purchase options, click on the appropriate link on the menu on the left hand side of your screen.
KAW has a Blog to provide posting on topics on interest in the areas we serve. To access our Blog click here.
Featured entry: “Boost All Your Managers Productivity by Putting the “Manager’s Toolkit” on their Workstations, Laptops, and Tablets.”
Requests for Proposals
KAW welcomes the opportunity to be on your list of potential providers and participate in appropriate requests for proposals. To contact us about how we can help meet your needs click here.